Personal Data Protection
“Personal Data” means any personal information relating to AZERCELL’s customer that the customer has provided to AZERCELL.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION PRINCIPLES
AZERCELL will record and maintain a record of consent by your continued use of our services as appearing on our active customer database.
- Notice and Choice Principle:
- Please be informed that AZERCELL will process customer’s Personal Data for the following reasons and MAY disclose:-
- For profiling your service preferences
- To send you information, promotions and updates including marketing and advertising materials in relation to our goods and services and those of organisations selected by AZERCELL;
- To protect AZERCELL’s vital interests;
- For the administration of justice;
- To promote any of AZERCELL’s products and/or services; or products, services and special offers of third parties whose products and services we think may be of interest to you; and;
Azercell collects personal data from customer application forms prepaid registration forms and our network systems in order to assess your needs and provide you better service.
AZERCELL is obliged to disclose your cell phone number to other network operators to enable the use of the Services.
- AZERCELL is responsible for taking prudent steps to safeguard the confidentiality and security of all Personal Data, including appropriate procedural, organizational and technical steps to protect personal data from accidental destruction or disclosure.
- You are obliged to provide your personal data to AZERCELL. Failure to provide complete and correct information to AZERCELL as required in the Registration Form may result in the customer’s application for services being rejected, the service being terminated.
AZERCELL is committed to protecting the Personal Data of all customers AZERCELL deals with.